Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Your So Sweet - Watermelon Sparkle Blend

You're So Sweet 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆




I made an alcohol ink background for this card.
After inking it up it was still a little sticky so 
I was able to add a little foil accenting!


I trimmed the panel down a little bit so that it would 
have a little border when placing it on the card base. 

Then I die cut the shaker window. 


I die cut the happy birthday from black cardstock.


I added the acetate and foam tape. 
I did just a single layer so this card is mail friendly!


On this card I used the Watermelon Sparkle Blend.

This blend is so pretty! It is a great mix of pink and green 
and has cute little slices of watermelon in it!



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I made the second card using the cut out from the first card, I just made it into a frame.
Colored this cute girl eating watermelon from Mommy Lhey and added a sentiment.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

4 comments: