I am excited to welcome you to the first (of hopefully many) Sparkle Blends Blog Hops to promote my April 2018 release! To celebrate my third release--as well as my Birthday, I have gathered a fantastic group of creative, talented women to collaborate for this event & I hope you will be just as inspired by their creations as I am!
To show my appreciation, I will be sponsoring a Grand Prize and Second prize, as well as individual prizes on each leg of the Hop! Be sure to leave your comments by Monday April 16th, 11:59PM EST to be elligible to win!
Kay Barnes, owner of Sparkle Blends exclusive retailer, White Rose Crafts LLC has graciously offered a special promotion on all items in the Shaker Cards section of her online store, which includes all in stock Sparkle Blends, as well as Free Shipping on all orders, this weekend only! (Free Shipping ends 11:59PM EST 4/16/18)
Save 20% on all items in the Shaker Cards section of the store through Sunday April 22, with Discount Code:
Today I created a simple frame shaker card with my new Intergalactic Sparkle Blend.
I also used an old star banner cover plate die from my stash (I don't know the brand) and a sheet of space themed DCWV 4x6 cardstock, also from my stash, as the background.
I cut the cover plate from light gold Neenah shimmer cardstock and cut strips of black DCWV glitter paper to box in the frame. I also used a yellow Sakura glaze pen to add a little color and dimension to the stars before backing the panel with clear acetate.
I doubled up 3M foam tape to create my shaker box and adhered a 4x5.25 panel of the patterned paper to an A2 white note card. I placed a generous amount of Intergalactic Sparkle Blends in the center of the panel, before adhering my shaker panel, centered on the card base. I stamped a sentiment from the MFT Stamps Space Explorer stamp set onto a white banner and adhered it with glue dots to the bottom right of the panel. As a final touch, I added some Dovecraft glitter enamel dots from the Berry Blush collection to two of the corners.
⭐ Now for the Fun Stuff! ⭐
Your first stop on the hop is Doodles Paper Playground! Below is a complete list of the 7 amazing designers who are joining us in this hop today, and links to their posts!
Update: Broken Link has been fixed! Thanks for your patience!
Enter using the Raffle Copter Widget Below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to comment on each leg of the hop to be entered to win the Designer's favorite April Sparkle Blend! By commenting on this post, you will be entered to win a full size pack of Intergalactic Sparkle Blends!
- Grand Prize: One lucky commenter who comments on all participating blogs in the hop will receive full sized packages of all 8 blends in the April release!
- Second Prize: One lucky commenter who comments on all participating blogs in the hop will receive a Birthday Themed prize pack, including a full sized package of Birthday Bash!
- Individual Blog Prizes: On each leg of the hop, I have asked the designers to choose their favorite blend from this release. Those blends will be given away to one lucky commenter on each of their hop blog posts!
- You must be at least 18 to enter, and reside in the USA or Canada to be eligible to win.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59PM EST 4/16/18
- Grand Prize Entries must be made through the corresponding Rafflecopter widget, and entrants must comment on all participating blogs to be eligible to win.
- Individual Blog Winners will be chosen from the comments within the corresponding blog only.
- Winners will be posted on the Doodles Paper Playground blog and will be notified by email.
- Winners will have 3 days to provide their address in order to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn after 3 days, and will go to new winners. No exceptions.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, affiliated or associated with any other entity and is sponsored solely by Doodles Paper Playground.