Saturday, March 27, 2021

You Make My Heart Happy

Happy Saturday Everyone! Have you noticed that because of so many scrapbooking and stamping conventions being canceled there are tons of events that are taking place online? Well I have become a bit of an online retreat junkie to be completely honest. And yesterday and today I had the opportunity to attend Stamp Joy that was put on by Taylored Expressions. In today's event we made seven different cards and got to learn a lot of fun techniques. Well one of those cards just screamed out to me, saying, I need to be a shaker card!!! So this overall design came from the event. I am not sure which of their designers created the layout but full credit goes to them. But this was my first time playing with their mini slimline dies and this is such a great size and set up for a shaker! Have a look!




All the card products are from Taylored Expressions BUT, see what I did here? I paired it with Annie's Music Of The Heart Sparkle Blend. This blend is totally perfect to go with this! I will definitely be getting some more of these mini slimline as they really are perfect for shakers!

So make sure you head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites as Sparkle Blends are always Limited Editions! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment