Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lucky Charm - Shamrock Sparkle Blend

 Lucky Charm




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I decided to make a super green holiday card for today!



To stick with the theme of this card I went with a green base panel.
I attached it my card base. 



I stamped a bunch or shamrocks from the 
Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm set.
I then colored them by ink blending the paper.
I added some golden paint splatters to both 
the shamrocks and the base panel.


I die cut the shamrocks out.
I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner 
and then added the shamrocks all along
the opposite side. 


Laid out my sequins and placed the top panel on.


I finished the card by adding sequins to the front.

On this card I used the Shamrock Sparkle Blend.
Obviously perfect for a St. Patrick's Day card!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment