Wednesday, March 24, 2021

You're So Charming - Kiss A Lot of Frogs

 You're So Charming



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my little frog from 
I colored him with copic markers.
I die cut the crown from gold glitter cardstock.
For the sentiment I went with green on a white background.


I die cut a star window in my base panel for my shaker window. 


I did not use a lot of sequins on this card, 
my window was on the smaller side and I 
only used a single layer of foam tape.


I added my charming froggy and the banner sentiment.


I added a few stamped stars in dark green and 
of course some sequins to finish off the card!

On this card I used the Kiss A Lot Of Frogs Sparkle Blend
This blend has cut little frog faces and smoochie lips!
You can remove those pieces and have a really great green blend!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment