Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Good Friend Is Like A Four Leaf Clover

Hi Everyone! Have you had a chance to check out the Shamrock Blend? This is a really fabulous blend and while I am using it in a St. Patrick's Day project, you could definitely use this with lots of other projects as it has an amazing variety of greens in it as well as other colors that work perfectly with the green mix.

Have a look at my project!

For this project I have used a mix of things from different companies. I have used papers from Doodlebug, Stamps and Dies for my shamrock from a Queen and Company Set called Lucky Day Shaped Shaker Kit. I also used some layering dies from Lawn Fawn and a Foundation Set from Queen and Company as well. I really do love how all of the elements have come together so well!

And here is a better look at all the fun shaker elements!



So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release before they are gone! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!
I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy


1 comment: