Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Fawn's Budding Leaves

Fawn's Budding Leaves


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped this Mandala from Sugar Pea Designs in Lawn Fawns Artichoke ink.
I cut it out with my Scan n Cut and then attached it to a frame piece.


I added acetate and a layer of foam.


I choose this green for the back ground. 
I glued a few sequins to the background. 
It makes them visible no mater how the card is positioned and also
catches some of the other sequins so they are seen as well. . . 


I adhered the panels together. 


For a sentiment I added a die cut thanks.
This will make a great thank you card for my sons teacher.



I also added sequins to the front of the card. 
I did not want to cover the mandala so 
I added the sequins right on to the acetate window. 


I may be a little bias, since I worked with Amber to make this blend, 
But isn't this just so pretty!?!
I love green and stars and just love how it turned out!



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

1 comment: