Sunday, March 21, 2021

 

Add New Post

Who says Sparkle Blends are just for shakers? Not this girl! With so many colors and themes, the possibilities of Doodles Paper Playground's Sparkle Blends are endless.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is peeps.jpg

I wanted to create three different color shakers for the peeps but had very specific color tones in mind. So I used "Clearly In Love" and with different color papers. This blend is the perfect way to make anything shimmer and feature any color you want.

Since I was originally looking for blends in each of the colors of the shaker, that led me to thinking of a way to put "Easter Grass" on the card. I grabbed "So Matcha Fun" and used all the elements in it except the bubbles. It was perfect. The shades of green and different elements gave me the look of the grass just as I had hoped.

Sparkle Blends are a perfect way to add different elements to a cards as well as make amazing shakers. Head over to the shop and check out the variety of sequin mixes. I promise you'll find something to suit your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment