Friday, March 5, 2021

From Paris With Love

Everyone once in a while I come across something that just makes me want to create. The new line of Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground released last month is one of those things. Each design team member created a unique limited edition blend of sequins. The whole line is just the kind of things that make you want to create. Today I have pulled out Roni's From Paris With Love blend and created something that I wanted to feel vintage.

I started with two stamped images from a Gina K stamp set. I pulled out my tombow markers and started coloring them in.

After coloring in the images, I die cut them out with coordinating dies.

I created the shaker pocked creating a background Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and filled the shaker with the Roni's From Paris With Love blend. Finally I adhered the images onto the card frame and stamped a sentiment.

What do you think, was I able to create that vintage Parisian look? Let me know in the comments below. Until then, happy crafting.

And don't forget to pick up your Design Team Collection blends before they are gone. Several of the design team's blends are already sold out.

Oh, and if you want to save 10% on your order feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10

No comments:

Post a Comment