Thursday, March 18, 2021

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

I don't know about you but I think you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash. So check this out. I am using Judy's Royal Shine Sparkle Blend with Wish Big Sentiment Stackers from Queen and Company and Scallop Rectangle Die Set from LDRS Creative. The papers and layered Birthday as well as the stamped portion of the sentiment all came from that Queen and Company set and all the fabulous layers come from the LDRS Die Set. I have used Scor-Tape to adhere all my layers and acetate to create my infinity shaker. I then used my Sparkle Blend and did remove the crowns from the mixture for this project. 




So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release for April that is coming soon, and it is amazing!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment