Sunday, April 25, 2021

 Freshly Squeezed

Who doesn't love an ice cold lemonade on a hot summer day? Well, we aren't quite to summer yet, but you can start early with the new "Lemonade" Sparkle Blends from Doodle Paper Playground's April 2021 release. Want a cold glass of citrus bliss? This blend has it all – from lemons to ice cubes and a lot of shimmer.

To capture this summer sensation, I created a lemony background by spraying different shades of yellow Distress Oxide Inks and some pearl shimmer spray from Brutus Monroe. Then I embossed it with a lemon embossing folder. I added some more shimmer with a Midas Touch Aqua Pen from Nuvo.

The stamp set is "Freshly Squeezed" from Kindred stamps. I used my favorite new Copic hair and skin tones on the lemony little lady. Her hair is W7, W5 and W4 and her skin is E25, E13 and E11.

Pour yourself some of these citrusy sweet blends by heading over to the shop and grabbing yours!

1 comment: