Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Make A Wish - Gummy Bear Sparkle Blend

Make a Wish


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



For this card I decide to make an ink blended 
background using this cute birthday candle stencil.
I picked out three ink colors that worked with my Sparkle Blend. 
I love how this turned out!


I die cut the panel down and cut a star window for my shaker.


I stamped my sentiment in black so that it 
would show up well on the background.


I added a layer of foam tape and filled up my shaker well.


I placed the panel on my card base and 
added a few sequins to the front.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the Gummy Bear Sparkle Blend
This blend is so bright and colorful, 
it also has these awesome little bears in the mix! 
They are so cute!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment