Saturday, April 10, 2021

We're The Perfect Blend

Happy Saturday Sparkle Blends Fans! So I am still playing with stamping and heat embossing on vellum, but this time I am using Wow Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter instead. This particular mix goes perfectly with the new Love, Coffee Sparkle Blend. It is as if they were made for each other. Now I am using an old red rubber cling stamp from Heartfelt Creations called Coffee Talk Background. Absolutely perfect for this.

So I stamped my background onto vellum paper from Cutcardstock, using my MISTI, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink, then used the Wow and my heat gun to heat emboss. The black doesn't even show through and the coverage is amazing. I then used a double stack of foam tape to create my shaker window, added my Sparkle Blend, and then added my acetate. I then cut from my same cardstock base a frame layer using a layering die from Lawn Fawn and adhered with Scor Tape. I then added, using On Point Glue, the coffee beans to the outer frame. These beans are from the same sparkle blend. Then I used a sentiment from a Pink and Main Stamp Set called Latte Love which I believe is also retired. I used the same Versafine Onyx Black and then heat embossed and for this I used Gina K. Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder, and trimmed the sentiment and adhered with Scor Tape.






So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release for April that is amazing!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment