Thursday, April 15, 2021

Neapolitan Delight

Hey Friends it's EK.  I am back with another shaker card featuring a bit of a treat with the new Neapolitan Shaker Blends from Doodles Paper Playground.

I started by stamping out a retired treat stamp set from Elizabeth Craft Designs onto some watercolor paper, masking where I needed to so I could layer the stamps.

Using my Polychromos colored pencils, I colored in the images, sticking to a Neapolitan coloring theme.

Using my Dylusions 'ruler' I created a window on the image to make my shaker.

Using my craft knife, I cut out the window, cutting along the edges of the images.

I then created the shaker element and filled it with the Neapolitan Shaker Blends.

I added a sentiment to the card and stamped out a few more ribbons around the edges to break up all the white.

I just love how this sweet treat turned out. It is so feminine and delicate.

Make sure you pop over to Doodles Paper Playground and check out the full new release. Let me know in the comments below which of the newest blends is your favorite.

Oh, and if you want to save 10% on your order feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10

No comments:

Post a Comment