Thursday, April 8, 2021

Squeeze the Day!

Have you ever learned a new technique, find that you are really thrilled with how it turns out and then want to keep doing it? Well I just recently learned about using stamping, heat embossing and coloring with Copics on vellum. And I am just totally blown away by what a cool effect it gives! 

For my project today I am using a background stamp from Hero Arts called Fresh Citrus Bold Print. I stamped this on vellum using Versafine in Onyx Black and then used Gina K. Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder and set with my heat gun. I then also stamped out my sentiment, which is from Zest Wishes, another fabulous set from Hero Arts, on white cardstock and followed the same process of stamping and embossing. Next I turned over my vellum and used my Copics to color the back side of the vellum. I then used a circle foam shaker base from my favorite Circles Shaker Kit from Queen and Company, and created my shaker with the white cardstock, enclosing the sentiment within my shaker pouch. I then added my Sparkle Blend. For this I am using a fabulous new blend called Lemonade Sparkle Blend. This is such a fun and fabulous blend! You can get a pretty good look at what is in the blend in the pictures following. I then adhered everything together with Scor Tape and adhered a black frame on both the front panel and as a frame for the shaker. I really love how this turned out!


So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites and be sure to check out the whole new release for April that is amazing!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment