Friday, April 23, 2021

Lemonade and Tequila

Hey Friends!  It's EK and I am playing around with a fun new blend of Sparkle Blends from Doodle's Paper Playground. I just love the bold bright colors of the Lemonade Blend, and how perfectly it pairs with distress oxides.

I created this card by smooching four different colors of Distress Oxide onto some watercolor paper. I used Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw. I also sprayed and splattered the paper with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Spray.

The die cut that created the shaker hole was from Ellen Essentials. The fun tequila sentiment was from Rubber Cottage. The beautiful lemon half was from Penny Black and stamped in Scrapberry Brown Stains Ink.

I seriously love how the Lemonade Blend looks atop this bold yellow ink. Let us know in the comments below what you think. Until then, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment