Friday, January 11, 2019

YOU'RE MY SHINING STAR

YOU'RE MY SHINING STAR 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my Gorjuss girl stamp (# 48 Dreaming) with copic friendly ink.
I love these stamps so much! They are super cute!


I colored her with copic markers and used my scan and cut to cut her out.


I die cut my panel and created my shaker window.


I white heat embossed the sentiment.


I laid out my sequins and added my top panel.


I attached my girl to the side.

I finished the card by adding some matching sequins to the front. 


On this card I used sequins from 
Doodles Paper Playground Celebrate Sparkle Blend.
It is full of glitter sequins and stars, two of my favorite things!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment