Saturday, January 19, 2019

Gnomey Shaker

Hello.  Gail here and I am so happy to be guest designing for January here at the Doodles Paper Playground.   I was a bit stumped for today's post so I took a look around blogland and came across a challenge that wanted gnomes.  So I'm thinking, do I have any gnomes?  I decided I must have, somewhere, so after a bit of a gnome hunt I found a cute stamp from a company called Panduro and my Gnomey shaker was born.


I used the beautiful Flaming Sunset Sparkle blend for my shaker

A beautiful blend of red, orange and yellow sequins with crystals, seed beads
and colourful spheres.


I started by stamping my gnome on a scrap of white card, colouring with Promarkers and fussy cutting him.  He was sitting on a very inadequate mushroom so I stamped the large mushroom from Visible Image Caterpillar set on patterned paper, fussy cut and added some colour.  


I built my shaker using Marianne Dessign papers and dies.  I backed the semi-circle apertures in the die cut with washi tape.  Love that sequin mix.  


Hope you like my shaker.  All the sparkle blends are available at White Rose Crafts.  Happy shaking.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment