Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hello Friend Mandala

Hello friends! Today I have a card that highlights the beautiful citrus tones of "Orange You Glad" and "Be Leaf in Yourself" Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. I had made a set of mandalas once before that I used to show off some Sparkle Blends, and I wanted to have a go at a more intense mandala.

I started off by creating my mandala with Gina K's Mandala Maker and Wreath Builder Templates. I stamped the entire thing with Imagine's VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne. Then, I colored the mandala in with Memento Markers. Since I went with the citrus tones in marker colors, I opted to do the same with my Sparkle Blends.

I really enjoy mixing and matching my Sparkle Blends to get the exact look that I need for my creations.

I chose to make a mat out of green paper and to cover my card base with gold vellum. The vellum really made the sequins pop. I added a small sentiment from Simon Says stamp and die cut it.

I really love using Sparkle Blends on mandalas. These types of cards are great for lots of occasions, depending on your sentiments. Please check out all of the available Sparkle Blends over at the White Rose Crafts shop. They are the exclusive retailer, and there are lots of amazing choices. That's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment