Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Have an Out Of This World Birthday

 Have an Out Of This World Birthday
Fawntastic Creations


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used alcohol ink paper and micro glaze for this background. 
I laid down my layer of color and sealed it with the micro glaze.


I added  few layers of chipped sapphire and black soot 
and my galaxy star flecks using Finetec Iridescent paint 
and some perfect pearls water then I sealed it again with the micro glaze.


I die cut all of my panels. . . 


Stamped and colored my images. . . 


I used the Lawn Fawn Pull Tab add on to create the interactive 
portion of my card. . . 
I used acetate to give my self more pop up options. . . 


I attached the images to the slider base.
the space ship will go on the little front panel.


I white heat embossed the sentiment.
To get rid of the anti static residue I just buff my panel
with my black soot distress blending tool.


Now everything is ready to assemble. . . 
I attached the sentiment panel with a single layer of foam tape 
so the images have plenty of sliding space.
I also used a single layer of foam tap between the galaxy panel 
and the base panel and to finish the card I added some matching sequins.
 I attached it to a top folding card base.


Here is the card with the images hidden.
I love how this card turned out!



On this card I used sequins from 
This is one of my favorite mixes! I love all the different star sizes and colors!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment: