Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Cactus

Happy Birthday Cactus 


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I started by stamping my images out with copic friendly ink.


I colored them with copic markers and used my scan n cut to cut them out.
I really didn't know what I was going to do when I started this card so I did quite a few images.


I die cut all my base panels and my happy word and a banner for my sentiment.


I attached acetate and a single layer of foam tape to the front frame.


I spread out my sequins and added the frame.


I added my cactus and sentiment to the front.

On this card I used sequins from 
Doodles Paper Playground Green with Envy Sparkle Blend.
I love how it stands out on the pink background!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment