Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Pool Party

Hello and Happy May! I'm kicking off the month with a new shaker card that uses an older (but still available) Sparkle Blend. I had these images from the Floaties stamp set from Stampendous colored and cut, they just needed to be put on a card. My daughter and I decided to make the card together, and she chose to use Ocean View. It was the perfect Sparkle Blend to represent water in a pool.
As we started to make the card, we thought it would be fun to complete it while we did a Facebook Live. So if you'd like to see the process, please click HERE.
Those Floaties crack me up! We chose a piece of patterned paper from Echo Park's Coffee paper pad. We thought it was perfect for our "pool." Our circular window was cut with a die from Elizabeth Crafts Designs. The Ocean View Sparkle Blend has some wonderful shades of blue in it. And if you look really close to the Blend, you'll see tiny dolphins floating around in there. Our sentiments are from the Floaties stamp set.
The card overall was a quick one to put together. I hope you'll check out the Facebook Live to see how we put it all together. It's such a cheery card, and because of the poolside theme, I think it can work for anyone.
Many of the products i used for this card are available at White Rose Crafts LLC. And Sparkle Blends are only available from the WRC Shop. And as I mentioned before, the Ocean View Sparkle Blend is still available, but may not be for long, as all Blends are Limited Edition. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO cute!!!!!!! I have never seen stamps like this. Must. Have...

    ReplyDelete