Thursday, May 16, 2019

?Texting Flowers?

No not really....  I mean you can text flowers you really can!!!🌻🌺🌼🌷🌸🌹 See!!  LOL. I know,  I know I am a bit silly, ok maybe a lot silly but you still like me!!!!

Today's project is the last made using up the supplies from RAKs and swaps!!!  That makes me super sad but also super happy that I had the items to use in the first place!!!

Why texting flowers?  Well the patterned paper has flowers and text in the background!!  So why not!!


I just thought it was cute paper to use!!!  I am sure I will be using it more in the future!! The paper is from the Authentique Radiant Collection and the sparkle blends, well of course that is FLOWER POWER!!  I do believe it is one of my favorites!!!  I may be that I was a child of the 70's but it could be that I just like flowers and lots of colors!!!  

Head over to White Rose Crafts LLC to pick up your limited edition sparkle blends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment