Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Chameleon Hello

Chameleon Hello


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the magic picture changing die from Lawn Fawn 
to create my color changing chameleon.
I used ink blending and masking to create the two images 
and then die cut the pieces out.


Here is the assembled sliding image.
I used the add-on frame and some Spiffy Speckles paper.


For the bottom portion of my card I did some ink blending
 and die cut some banners so they would match my colored chameleon 
and die cut a scalloped circle.


I placed my banners and die cut circle. . . 


Placed the picture changer at the top and then added my die cut sentiment. . . 


I added matching sequins to the front of the card to help tie all the colors together!



I used two Sparkle Blends on this card. .  .
Copper Penny and Springtime
I picked out pink and orange sequins that matched the 
color scheme of my card. . . .
It is a great way to be able to use specific blends even if all the colors in the blend do not match your project!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment