Monday, May 20, 2019

Hap-Pea Birthday!


Hap-Pea Birthday!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



For this card I used the Be Hap-Pea set from Lawn Fawn.
I stamped the images with copic friendly ink and colored them using 
copic markers G43, YG17, G46 and YG67


I love adding faces to these cute little peas. . . So Cute!!


I die cut my base panels. . . 


Stamped my sentiment and some decor on the top panel. . . .


Layered my two bottom panels. . . 


I wanted these happy peas to be inside the shaker. 
I used my top panel that that I could please my peas in the correct spot. 
I used a single layer of foam adhesive.


I then laid out my sequins and added the top panel 
with a double layer of foam tape.


I took one of the pea pods form the set and added a few more
happy peas and added that to the front of the card.

I love how this card turned out!!


I used the May Birthstone Collection Sparkle Blend.
Green is my favorite color and I love the cool shards and mini beads in this mix! 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment