Thursday, May 9, 2019

Peacock Pizzazz

Hey friends!  It's EK from ekgorman designs popping in with the privilege of guest designing once again here at Doodle's Paper Playground.  

This week I am playing with an older collection of Sparkle Blend sequins, the Peacock Pizzazz.


peacock

Since this collection is slightly blue with hints of teal and green, I thought it would be fun to create a sky scene using this non traditional set of blues.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playgournd, Peacock Pizzazz a
To create the full scene, I pulled out the Flying Above it All stamp set from Gorjuss Santoro line and my colored pencils.  I then hand cut the window with my xacto knife to create the shaker panel. 

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playgournd, Peacock Pizzazz b
I also pulled out a piece of paper from the Craft of Clock Ladies & Gentlemen paper pack.  I pulled a simple sentiment from the Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiments 4.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playgournd, Peacock Pizzazz c
Make sure you go check out all the Sparkle Blend mixes over at White Rose Crafts, the exclusive retailer of Doodles Paper Playground. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment