Monday, May 27, 2019

Adventure

Adventure


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


My images are from My Favorite Things Warm and Fuzzy Friends set. 
I colored them with mission gold water colors on water color paper.


For my base panel I also used watercolor paper and used a 
small rectangle die to cut my windows.
I splattered colors that matched my sequin mix on the top panel.


I added my images. . . . 



I used a single layer of foam tape for this card.


I added my sentiment. . . 


And a few sequins to the front of the card.



I used the Copper Penny Sparkle Blend for this card.
I love the browns, oranges and greens in this mix!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment