Monday, May 6, 2019

Wild Shaker

Greetings! Alison here. Today, I've got a new shaker card to share with you. I was inspired by some of the Windowrama stamps and dies from Stampendous. Specifically, the Elephant stamp with the Giraffe dies. Those items helped me choose my Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground, which is Good Luck Charm.
I started off by coloring the elephant with Memento Markers and die cutting him. For the top layer of my shaker, I used Memementos as well, but I also added the 6 x 6 Crackle Stamp with the Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor inks for some additional texture.
Behind the shaker window, I used a piece of glossy cardstock that I applied alcohol ink from Ranger to some time ago. Since the alcohol ink was ponced on to the cardstock, it gives the illusion of a rain forest canopy. The Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend has some really wonderful shades of green, gold, and silver that made the background pop.
My card base is white, and I applied some brown textured cardstock on top, and rubbed Golden Glitz Delicata ink on top, to bring out the texture. My sentiment is on Kraft cardstock from an older Stampendous set.
I love this cheerful little elephant. And what's happier than a shaker card? The Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend really brought all of my elements together. Have you used this Blend before? Head on over to White Rose Crafts LLC to see it and all of the other available Sparkle Blends. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment