Monday, July 2, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva: Cheryl Schoeman - Hello Pizzazz

Hello Pizzazz
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Peacock Pizzazz

Hi everyone! Cheryl here & I am glad to be back as a guest on the Doodles Paper Playground blog. Today I have an ocean card inspired by the Sparkle Blends, Peacock Pizzazz.


To start my card, I masked off the top portion of a panel of Bristol smooth cardstock on an angle and used a light blue ink blended over the bottom. Then I used washi tape to secure a wave stencil on top and used two darker blue inks over it.


I die cut a rectangle out of white cardstock and stamped the shark and sentiment on it. I colored the shark with copics.


I added the panel to a top folding A2 card and layered the shark on top. Then I used embellishments from Peacock Pizzazz and added them to the stenciled waves and as bubbles above the shark.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies:
Copic –C00, C1, C3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment