Friday, July 13, 2018

A Very Wild Rose Christmas in July: DT project for White Rose Crafts

Hello Doodle friends, its time for some Wild Rose Studio inspiration!  I decided to get a jump start on my Christmas cards, with a little Christmas in July, WRS style and created using some adorable stamps and pretty Christmas papers from Wild Rose Studio


For my first card, I chose the Snowman Family stamp set and a sheet of pretty snowflake paper in non-traditional colors from the Frosted Lace paper pack. I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink on Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored them with a combination of Arteza real brush pens and Distress Markers.


For my second card, I selected the Christmas Bunny stamp and a beautiful poinsettia printed paper from the gorgeous Festive Florals paper pack. I colored this cute little guy with Arteza real brush pens and embellished my card with Nuvo drops in Red Berry and Dovecraft Crystal glitter glue.


For my final card, I had to use the squeal worthy Mouse on Bauble stamp on a sheet of stunning blue poinsettia paper, also from the Festive Florals paper pack. 


I hope you enjoyed my cards today as much as I loved making them! I adore these products, so so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment