Thursday, June 28, 2018

Guest post by Designing Diva: Karen Hasheck - Star Spangled

Karen Hasheck
Karen's Kreative Kards
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Star Spangled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Karen here. It's almost the 4th of July and I made this patriotic shaker card with one of the new Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground called Star Spangled


I started with a patriotic napkin and attached it to cardstock with cling wrap in my Minc machine. Then I cut a stitched star out of the center of the star on the napkin with a die set from Lil' Inker and created a shaker in that star with the Star Spangled sequin mix. I also cut some red and white stitched stars using the Lil' Inker set and attached them with Happy Birthday USA cut out with a Penny Black die and alphabet dies from Tonic Studios.The shaker napkin card front was attached to a red square card base. 


Finally, to bring the outside to the inside of my card, I added a white square of cardstock, with some stitched stars cut out and a strip of the napkin.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and are preparing to have a very happy Independence Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: