Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva: Alison Heikkilla - Pizza You

Pizza You
By Alison Heikkila

Hello! It's Alison again and I'm back with not only a new shaker card featuring another fabulous Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground, but the card also has new stamps from Beth Duff Designs. My card today uses the adorable pizza image and coordinating sentiment. I thought this was perfect to use with the "But First, Coffee" Sparkle Blend.


Check out the beautiful chocolate browns of this particular Sparkle Blend, along with some lovely iridescence. I thought it mimicked toppings on a pizza nicely.


I used a leftover die cut from Lawn Fawn to make the shaker, and it was the perfect size. This die is from the Magic Color Slider set. My background was done with the Small Cathedral Windows stencil and VersaColor ink in White. I also spritzed on Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand Fireworks! Spray, and I finished off the edge of the card base with Champagne Delicata ink.


I think this card came out really cute, and now I really want a slice of pizza. And a cup of coffee. But that's not unusual! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon with a new project. Have an inspiring day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment