Saturday, July 21, 2018

Four Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Collection Shaker Cards, created for White Rose Crafts Design Team

4 Kaisercraft Fairy Dust Collection Shaker Cards

Today I would like to share four cards I created as part of my design team projects for White Rose Crafts using the beautiful Kaisercraft Fairy Dust paper collection, combined with three of my June Release Sparkle Blends

All of our limited edition Sparkle Blends are available for purchase, exclusively, in the White Rose Crafts online store, while supplies last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my First project, I chose a 4x6 panel from the Stardust cut apart sheet. I used my kraft knife to cut out the center of the oval design, mounting it in the center of a landscape, white A2 card. I cut a piece of acetate transparency and mounted it on the back of the frame panel. I selected the Lilac Luster Sparkle Blends and placed a generous amount to the center of the decorative oval & used 3mm Woodware Mounting Tape to pop up the panel & attach it to my card base. For a final touch, I cut out one of the sentiment banners and fussy cut a butterfly from the foiled Flutter cardstock and adhered them in opposite corners, before adding some Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue. On the inside, I trimmed down one of the cut apart sentiments from the Fairy Wishes cut apart sheet.


On the inside, I trimmed down one of the cut apart sentiments from the Fairy Wishes cut apart sheet.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my second card, I selected another of the sentiment panels from the Fairy Wishes cut apart sheet, and used my craft knife to cut out the bracket panel in the center, carefully cutting around the fairy image. I mounted a 4 7/8x4 7/8 panel of the reverse side of the Sparkly paper, and placed a generous amount of Fairy Dust sparkle blends in the center. I added acetate to the back of my front panel and popped it up using 3mm foam tape. I cut out and mounted a sentiment banner, and one of the flowers from the Enchanted paper and mounted them using 1mm foam tape. 


On the inside, I added a panel of white cardstock, and cut apart the sentiment I'd cut out of the center of the panel on the front. Finally, I added a fairy I fussy cut from the foiled Flutter cardstock and mounted it on the left of the sentiment to cover up the notches where the fairy had been cut out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my third card, I chose another of the panels from the Fairy Wishes cut apart sheet & fussy cut the bracket portion. I used my kraft knife to cut out the center rectangle with the fairy image, and mounted it on the center of a top folding, landscape A2 card base. I placed a generous amount of Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blends in the center of the panel. Then I adhered a panel of acetate to the back of the frame and mounted it over the sequins with 3mm foam tape. I cut one of the banner strips from the edge of the paper, mounted it on purple cardstock and adhered it to the bottom of the shaker, using 1mm foam tape. I fussy cut 4 butterflies and adhered them in the corners, with their wings popped up. Finally, I added glitter glue for sparkle.


On the inside, I cut apart another of the sentiment banners from the barcode edge of a sheet of paper, trimming it into three lines, short enough to fit inside the card, and mounted them on a scrap of the patterned paper and then a piece of teal cardstock. I mounted that whole thing on a panel of lavender cardstock, edged at the top and bottom with thin scraps of another pattern. I added the whole panel to the inside of my card and embellished it with more fussy cut butterflies.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my final card of the day, I selected one more of the panels from the  Fairy Wishes cut apart sheet and fussy cut the scalloped circle. I used a circle die from my stash to cut out the sentiment in the middle, and set it aside. I cut a 5.25 inch square panel of the Flutterby paper and adhered it to a pale aqua 5.5 inch card base. I added a circle of acetate to the back of the scalloped frame, and used a double layer of Fun Foam to create my shaker box, using two dies from my stash. I added a generous amount of the Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends to the center of the panel, and added my frame. I trimmed down one of the sentiments from the bar code edge of the paper and adhered it at the top of the shaker. Above that, I adhered a crown image, fussy cut from the foiled Flutter paper, as well as a few butterflies and one of the fairies. I added Glitter Glue to the fairy and butterfly wings, and used Sea Breeze Nuvo Jewel Drops on the crown as jewels.



To finish the inside of my card, I took the center I had cut out of the frame I used for the shaker and adhered one of the fussy cut crowns to the top, and a little butterfly as embellishments.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you've enjoyed my cards today. You can check out the rest of the cards I created with this paper collection over on the White Rose Crafts Blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment