Monday, July 2, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva: Karen Hasheck - Oh Baby Shakers with Video

Oh Baby Shakers w/ Video
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Oh Baby

Hello, Karen here! Today I am sharing a new video on my YouTube channel and am also honored to be the guest designer diva at the Doodles Paper Playground blog. I created two cards with the new "Oh Baby" Sparkle Blend and show how to make them in the new video. I also used new Baby Onsie Shaker dies from Lil' Inker Designs to make the cards as well as new Crosshatch Squares dies from Karen Burniston and sentiment dies from Die-Versions and Tonic Studios. Here are a few pictures of both cards:














For more information and instructions on how to make these cute double interactive baby gender reveal or congrats cards, check out my video!





No comments:

Post a Comment