Monday, June 29, 2020

Enjoy the Beach Life

Hi Everyone! It's Judy! I grew up near the beach, and here in Albuquerque? Well no beach. At least not really.But I can dream, can't I? So today I am bringing this fun beachy shaker card to you! And what better way to show you how amazing the new She Sells Seashells Sparkle Blend

I used a stamp set from Hero Arts with inks from Catherine Pooler to create my ocean and a cloud stencil from MFT Stamps with my Ink Blending Brushes and Distress Oxide Inks to create my cloudy sky. I then used a basic square nesting die set from Stamps Of Life to cut the opening in my card front. 

I then used some Scor-Tape to adhere my acetate to the back of the square and then foam tape to create my shaker element. My sentiment was also stamped using Catherine Pooler Ink and was from the same Hero Arts Stamp Set. I really love how this came out!

To see more of the Sparkle Blends June Release as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends, head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

So what do you think of this project? Please leave me a comment and let me know and Thank You for stopping by!
Hugs!

Judy

1 comment: