Friday, June 5, 2020

You Are Amazing - You're Pand-tastic Sparkle Blend

You Are Amazing


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with die cutting my base panel and the shaker window.
I added the acetate and a double layer of foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment right on the card base so that it can be seen in the shaker area.
I laid out my sequins and placed the base panel.


I used this cute panda from Lawn Fawn, obvious choice with this blend!


I added a few sequins to the front to finish it off!

I really love this blend and I love how this card turned out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this project I used the You're Pand-tastic Sparkle blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment