Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Oh, Ship - She Sells Seashells

Oh, Ship


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I decided to use two patterned papers for this card. 
I die cut both panels. 


I die cut the shaker window.
Then I white heat embossed the front with this image and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.
The inside of the card will say 'Sorry I missed your birthday!'


I added my foam tape and sequins.. . . 
 I love these ones with the polka dots too!


I added sequins to the front to finish the card. 
I love these little die cut shapes!
SOOO CUTE!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this project I used the She Sells Seashells Sparkle blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment