Monday, June 15, 2020

Let's Celebrate!

Hi Everyone! Judy here! Today I am playing with one of the new Sparkle Blends called Stars and Stripes. I love all the fabulous elements that are in this blend. It is not only stars in red, white, and blue, but also these amazing hearts, polka dot sequins, and swirly sequins are just so much fun to play with.

I decided to create a full panel shaker for this project. It really gives a lot of room for all the fabulous shaker pieces to move around. 

I also used a paper pad from Doodlebug called Yankee Doodle, which coordinated perfectly with this Sparkle Blend. I also used a wonderful sentiment die called Lets Celebrate from Simon Says. There are so many ways you can use this sentiment, especially since it has the shadow layer. And of course I have used Scor Tape to adhere it all together. This is such a fun and easy project to make! I really love how this turned out!

To see more of the Sparkle Blends June Release as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends, head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

So what do you think of this project? Please leave me a comment and let me know and Thank You for stopping by!
Hugs!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment