Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fairy Dust

Hey Guys, Kelli here today!!  I know it's been a while.  I hurt myself a while back and I am super grateful to Amber and the Doodles team for giving me the time I needed to heal!!!  I am not 100% yet but so much better than I was!!!  So on to the project!!!!

Today I am sharing a Mini album I made using just 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and some G45 patterned paper!  The closure is a belly band I made that is all shaker!!!

Here is the mini album.  The G45 paper line is called Fairy Dust and I got mine from White Rose Crafts llc.    The size of my album is 4x4 and it is the perfect size for a brag book!!!
Here is the front of the album with the belly band removed.  I used the Rosey Gold sparkle blend as well as the Intergalatic sparkle blend

Here is the mini album opened up with tuck spots and pockets and flaps, and yes its only one sheet of 12 x 12!!!

Here is the back of the album!!!  

Remember that you can only find these limited edition sparkle blends at White Rose Crafts LLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment