Friday, April 26, 2019

Clap Your Hands - Springtime Sparkle Blend

Clap Your Hands



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


   

I am using yellow and pink splotched paper for my base panels.
I am doing a see through card so I have a top folding card base already.

   

I placed my panels on the card base and then used this die cut to create 
my window all the way through the card front.

   

I used two of the die cuts for my shaker element.
I stamped the sentiment on the front of one of the dies.
I used a single layer of foam for a low profile card.

   

I dumped some sequins in the well and added the second die to enclose it.


I attached the shaker over the opening.

   

I used a cute little monster from Mama Elephant.
He and the 2nd part of the sentiment went on the inside of the card.
I placed him so that the you can see him through the 
window but placed the rest of the sentiment below it. 


Front of the card with some added sequins.


I used the new Sparkle Blends Springtime 
This is like the most perfect pastel blend. . . 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment