Monday, April 22, 2019

You and Coffee

Hey everyone, Kelli here today with an Anniversary Card I made for my husband.  Today is our 25th Wedding Anniversary!  I personally think that is awesome!!!  If you know us personally you know that we are not lovey dovey people, we are quite sarcastic people, especially to each other...  So this year I made him a card showing that!!!  I used the Cafe Au Lait Sparkle blend for this card because it was perfect, not only because I am a Louisiana girl but because I have an obsession with coffee!  Like  a serious one!!!

Here is the card I made... it is monochromatic in brown, because COFFEE!!!!

I again made the frame using the frame punch board.  The background is made using stamps from Tim Holtz Mini Fresh Brewed set and stamped in Archival ink Potting Soil!  The sentiment is from the Coffee and Tea stamp set from SSS. 

Look at all of that!!!  Isn't it just yummy!!! 

Here is the sarcastic part!!!  I mean I do love him more than coffee, just barely, but I do!!!! 

Remember that you can only get these limited edition sparkle blends at WRC LLC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment