Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Turkey Day

Kelli here today saying HAPPY TURKEY DAY, or Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope those who are celebrating are having a great day and if you aren't I hope you are having a great day as well!!!!  Today I am showcasing 2 sparkle blends.  One from the current release, Gingerbread Man, and one that I am absolutely IN LOVE with, Flaming Sunset.  I know I say I love a lot of the blends, but this one I am in LOVE with!!!

I've used patterned paper with a slight wood grain as my background and cut the shaker window using the Stampendous fitted frames set b.  The stamp sets are from Lawn Fawn and Love from Lizi!  

And this is the close up of the sparkle blends... YALL look at the PINK Pearls and the flowers and the oranges and the browns, and the tiny gingerbread men!!!!  AACCCKKK!!!  I love it ! 

Ok, I am all better now!  Thanks for joining us today and have a great day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment