Friday, November 30, 2018

Unwrap a Special Day

Hey, it's Kelli here today showing a card I made for my sister's birthday!  Her birthday is the first part of December, as is mine, and I always make it a non holiday inspired card!!!  I've used the Majestic Sparkle Blend today!  The soft colors are wonderful for this!!!

I've used a wood grain background on this card and the pink patterned paper is from the Echo Park Jack and Jill 6x6 paper pad.  The stamps and sentiments from a Darice stamp set! Y'all there are tiny unicorn sequins in this blend!  Look towards the top of the shaker and you will see one!!  

I've stamped on the inside as well and colored everything with distress inks, in scattered straw, spun sugar, and picked raspberry!  

Thanks for going me today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment