Saturday, November 10, 2018

You're Super Awesome

Super Awesome


For this I put everything right on the card base.
I used a star die cut to create a stencil so that I could use 
Distress Oxides to make a star background.
I used the same distress oxides to make splatter.

I heat embossed the pinata from Lawn Fawn Year 7 
and colored it with copic markers.
For my sentiment I used Lawn Fawn set and Whimsy stamps, 
stamped with matching Distress Oxide.

I used Lawn Fawn Star Border dies to create my shaker element. 


For this card I used Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend in Lilac Luster
I love all the great shades of purple in this mix.
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for 
all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment