Friday, November 2, 2018

Seasons Greetings - Snow Cool

Seasons Greetings
Fawntastic Creations


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my images and colored them with copic markers and cut them out with my Scan n Cut.



I used the flying banner stamp from the Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple set 
to give the banner the special end so that it would look like it was 
being pulled by the plane.
I used sentiments from Lawn Fawn Winter Scripty Sayings on the banners.


Then I cut all my base pieces.



I put together my cloud panels and placed it on my base layer and attached it to my card base.



I used a single layer of foam tape to place the banner and plane.



To finish the card I added a lot of snowflakes and 
sequins from the Snow Cool Sparkle Blend from Doodle Paper Playground.

I love how there are several different sized snowflakes in this blend.
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for 
all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


I made two versions of this card. . . .
from now until Christmas I will be making at least 
two cards when they are Christmas themed. 
I want to be able to send out quite a few this year and really need to get on it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment