Wednesday, November 14, 2018

With Gratitude Shaker Card

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a shaker card using a mix of Gingerbread Man Sparkle Blend and Very Cranberry Sparkle blend. These two blend are perfect for your Fall cards. 

I have been clearing out my craft room and I found a few card kits that I hadn't used. I decided to give one ago for this card. I used a Paper Pumpkin kit from 2016. 

This kit was perfect because it was designed to be a shaker kit. I only used the following: Card base, Leaves cut outs, Die cut bits, Acetate window & twine. I used the Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends for the shaker bits.

This blend combines rich reds, browns
 and a touch of beautiful gold and green
. it's has crystals, micro beads and muti-hued no hole beads.
 So lovely with it's glitter, shiny metallic and matte elements
.


This Sparkle Blend has holographic brown sequins,
 gold glitter sequins, little crystals,
 and the tiniest gingerbread men ever. 





Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin Thank You kit
Gold Glitter paper - Jot Brand


Let's get started on how I put this shaker card together.

First, I stamped all the squares and the sentiment.with the stamp set provided in the kit.  

Next, I adhered the strip of gold paper towards the bottom of the card base. Then, I adhered the 3 stamped squares above the gold glitter paper. Next, I added the gold paper to the top of the card base. I set it aside while I work on the card front panel.



I adhere the acetate film to the back of the leaf die cut panel. Then, I place foam strips and some foam squares.  to the back of the panel. 


 Then, I place the mix of Sparkle Blends onto the card base on the stamped squares. Next, I placed the front panel onto the base. Making sure that the Sparkle Blends stay inside the sqaures


Now, I placed the fishtailed banner piece to the left hand corner. Then, the stamped sentiment piece on top of the banner. I added a bit of the gold glitter paper under sentiment. Finally I added a bow.


Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to tag us on social media if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the White Rose Crafts LLC Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment