Thursday, May 6, 2021

You Quack Me Up

Today I am bringing you some more magic! I was looking for a Sparkle Blend with a blue mix of sparkle and I landed on Baby Shark Sparkle Blend. I am pairing this with with my Magical Characters Kit from Queen and Company. From this set I have used the Donald Duck hat dies and foam shaker, along with the paper packand sentiment that is included in the kit. I then added some solids to pull my layers together.This is such a perfect combo! I just pulled out the little sharks from the mix and presto, Donald Duck!




I really adore how this came out!

Head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. and grab your favorites!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment