Monday, May 24, 2021

Sip, Sip, Hooray!

Hey Sparkle Blends Fans! There are so many reasons to celebrate so today I am bringing you a card that does exactly that! I am playing with So Matcha Fun Sparkle Blend. I am pairing it with Bottoms Up Drink Kit from Queen and Co. along with some of their foundation dies as well as a few Lawn Fawn dies. This blend just works so perfectly and makes this card just pop! Have a look!




I really adore how this came out!

Head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. and grab your favorites!!!!!! And as always, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment