Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Brighten My Day - Candy Corn Sparkle Blend

Brighten My Day


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with ink blending my panel.
I flicked some metallic yellow and gold paint on it as well.


Then I used a sun die from Lawn Fawn 
to cut the shaker window.


I rotated the sun so it would stand 
out against the back ground.
I white heat embossed this sentiment. 


I covered the back of the panel 
with a double layer of foam tape. 


I added the sequins and placed 
a second acetate sheet to close them in. 


I added the panel to my card base. 



I added sequins to the front of the card to finish it off. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the Candy Corn Sparkle Blend

This is a really fun blend, I love anything with 
yellow and orange is a close second!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment