Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Poppin' Up To Say. . .

 Poppin' Up To Say. . . 



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used a shaker card kit from Queen and Co.
It included the card, foam spacer, acetate sheet and a cover cut out.


I placed a base panel on my card so my shaker 
windows would have a colored background.


I placed the foam piece so I could figure out where to stamp my sentiments. .  .
Perfectly lined up after one re-do!

Then I removed the backing paper and 
attached the foam piece to the card.


I added the sequins. 
I glued a few sequins to the background 
so that they would always show in the window. 

Then I placed the top panel onto the card. 

This was a great kit to use, it lined up very easily.


I pulled these images from my pre-stamped stash
and colored them to go with my sequins.


I put a slit in the toaster so my pastry 
looks like it is poppin' out.

Then I added sequins to the 
front to finish the card.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the Wonderland Sparkle Blend

I picked out the wonderland themed 
pieces so I could make a 
non-wonderland card. 

Now I have lots of extra elements for when 
I use the blend on a themed card!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment